This expositional commentary on Daniel is accurate, up-to-date, and readable. Daniel goes beyond a mere presentation of the author’s interpretation of Old Testament prophecy. It quotes Bible scholars from various corners of the theological ring to help the reader discover the meaning of Scripture for themselves.
This major contribution to prophetic research emphasizes the value and genuineness of Daniel. It considers:
• Alleged historical inaccuracies
• Difficult-to-interpret phrases
• Apocryphal additions
• Use of Persian and Greek words
• Historical background of Bible events
• Past and future fulfillments of specific prophecies